Abstract: An in depth look at Datazen and what it has to offer, previewing Dashboard capabilities, KPI's, and administration. We will also explore the different cloud solution that was used to create this project and how we use different BI Tools, such as Powershell and SSIS to not only create this project, but to show how cost effective the cloud can be.
Speaker Bio: Geoff Valera and Cristian Vasconez both have 5+ years working with SQL Server. Working with SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS. Worked in multiple industries such as Utilities, Healthcare, and Manufacturing.
• 4:30-4:45pm: Sign-in & network
• 4:45-5:00pm: Announcements & Intro
• 5:00-5:45pm: Feature Presentation - Geoff & Cristian
• 5:45-6:00pm Q&A, wrap-up
- Garage parking is $1.50 per 30 minutes or $12 for 4 hours or more. They accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. They do not accept American Express.
- There are parking meters in front of the building. The cost is 25¢ per 10 minutes, and may be paid in increments of 80 minutes at a time.
- There are light rail and bus stops at S Mill Ave and 3rd Street. After arriving at the stop, walk north on S Mill Ave for two short blocks. Microsoft is on the NE corner of S Mill Ave and E Rio Salado Pkwy in the Hayden Ferry Lakeside building. For further information and direction, please visit http://www.valleymetro.org
- We are approximately a ¼ mile walk from Tempe Beach Park, where there is limited FREE parking (parking lot is near the intersection of W Rio Salado Pkwy & S Ash Ave - 256 W Rio Salado Parkway, Tempe, AZ 85281).
- Alternate FREE parking location when Tempe Beach Parking Lot is closed for special events is parking at Tempe Center for the Arts (700 W Rio Salado Parkway, Tempe, AZ 85281).