This group is for Artists who are interested in developing their craft as a business. F+ Gallery founder Micah Kersh has established the F+ University Art Business Course. A useful way of sharing over 10 years of experience, hard knocks and compiled research on living and working as a creative person.
This group class is for the visual artist, painter, photographer, filmmaker, musician, writer, actor and otherwise inspired creative person who wants to discover the best possible solution for living your life meaningfully through art.
The F+ University Art Business Course will include 16 classes and the critical opportunity to exhibit and present your work at a collaborative F+ Gallery event upon completion of the course. Check the events for specific details. (*Covid19 has prevented us to produce live in person art exhibitions at this time stay tuned for reopening details.)
- Proven steps to generate income through your passion.
- Specific financial organization guidelines.
- Practical actionable steps to develop and improve your craft.
- Built in networking and self marketing opportunities.
- Ways to establish your personal brand identity
- Overcoming fear and creative roadblocks
- Anticipating levels of hardship, suffering and sacrifice required to achieve success.
- The importance of repetition.
- Success, happiness and the survival of creative inspiration.