Location visible to members
Looking forward to see you tonight!
Directions to get to the room:
- Take the lobby stairs up to the first floor
- Turn left as you open the doors to the floor
- Follow the hallway; the room is on your left hand side at the end of the hall
Howdy folks! We're back with the Ethics sessions - going to be resuming a more regular schedule now! Here's some information for this session -
Guiding questions :
1) How can an individual define and organize his/her personal data in the algorithmic era?
2) What is the definition and scope of personally identifiable information?
6:30-6:35 introduction on the format of the session
6:35 - 7:05 break out into groups to discuss the readings, build common understanding and identify unresolved issues & points of contention
7:05 - 7:50 all groups merge back and discuss unresolved issues and points of contention
7:50 - 8:00 session wrap-up and feedback
NOTE: Readings are mandatory for this session so that we can have productive discussions
1) https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/trust-services-and-eid [General understanding]
Bonus (good to read for more informed discussions):