"You couldn't find a more sure-footed or inspiring guide than Kelly Morgan," said Julia Cameron.
Free your creativity, transform your art, writing, and life when you work through The Artist's Way Workshop with the experienced guide, Kelly Morgan. For twenty-nine years, she's mentored thousands of artists, writers, and others in Hollywood. Her course, based on Julia Cameron's international best-seller is experiential. By the end of the ten weeks, it's as if you've been given a new set of glasses. Instead of thinking things through, you are seeing and doing things differently. You are able to ride the wave of the Universe or as she puts it "get into your creativity zone" and be more productive, confident and joyful.
“Kelly helped me to get out of my head and live freer.” Michelle West, a Los Angeles Lawyer
“Kelly helped me to discover how valuable it can be to wander, to get lost, to take yourself by surprise.” Tom Fields-Meyer, Author of Following Ezra. (National Book Award Finalist).
In Kelly Morgan's The Artist's Way Workshop (based on Julia Cameron's international best-seller) you will:
* dramatically increase your productivity, confidence and creativity.
* break through resistance, self-criticism, fears, perfectionism, jealousy, and other creative blocks.
* connect you to your intuition, the creative energies of the Universe (FLOW).
* transform your creative life by small-stepping you out of your comfort zone so magic can happen.
* support yourself in letting go of fear-based judgments.
* feel inspired to express yourself with authenticity.
“Two new CDs. Four standing gigs a week. More radio airplay. A tour in UK and Scotland. As a result of classes and personal coaching with Kelly, my creative direction has evolved beyond wishing for it. I’m a far more disciplined and successful artist now.” Louis Durra, Jazz Musician & Composer
“My breakthroughs were amazing.” Peter Lopresti, Painter, Builder