Asexuals, greysexuals, demisexuals, fluid, questioning, allies: Let's meet, chat, cake, form bonds and support each other. Event ideas & info on ace happenings always welcome. We're mostly around 19034 right now, because we don't have event organizers for other areas. Wanna grow the ace community in your area? Perhaps Philly? Contact me!
1) You don't have to be officially liberal, but you must be a true ally to all things equality and individual path/choice/way.
2) Wait-List: If one starts, do join. People cancel or are removed for some of these reasons:
3) No-Shows: It's pretty rude to leave a host waiting all alone. RSVP ahead of time, definitely, but if something changes, change your RSVP. We'll have a three strikes rule. Emergencies don't count.
4) Confirmations: This helps weed out the no-shows and bailers early. You'll receive an email titled "confirmations" one week before the event. Just reply that you are confirming your RSVP, or change your RSVP to no, by the deadline. Emergencies don't count.
5) Last Minute Cancellations: Imagine every member properly cancelling at the last minute... Please don't make bailing a habit. Cancelling after the deadline for confirmations is considered last minute. We'll try a 6ish last minute cancellations rule. Emergencies don't count.