What we’re about
Welcome to Neurodivergent Humans
We have undergone, and still are undergoing, some major changes, so please be patient with us
Our priorities as a group:
- Promote social inclusion of neurodivergent adults through providing access to social activities, relaxed catch ups, and the opportunity to develop friendships with like-minded individuals
- Run fun events, both online and in person
- Promote equality and ensure our events are accessible for members with different mobility/sensory or communication needs
- Keeping our costs low so that everyone can afford them
Whats Happening with Us?
See our latest organised events!
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Autism from the Inside In-Person MeetupBargoonga Nganjin, North Fitzroy Library, Fitzroy North, VI
ABOUT THE EVENT:
Our In-Person Meetup is a fortnightly social group where people who identify as Autistic, or are questioning their identity in this area, can explore and empower our neurocognitive experiences together.
As an exclusively Neurodivergent social space, it's an informal environment where attendees can acknowledge authentic traits, share personal experiences, and embrace the defining characteristics of our community.
We're meeting in the group study room on the second (middle) floor. Weather permitting some of us will also move up to the rooftop 😊
Some of our regular attendees will take turns hosting and welcoming. This meeting will be hosted by Trina, Zoe and Geoff.
Our meetups take place on the lands of the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation. We acknowledge the thousands of generations who have built traditions of community, belonging, and collective healing on this Country, and we value the unique & powerful contribution that Neurodivergent First Nations people make to our community through the ongoing knowledge and practice of these traditions. We recognise that sovereignty was never ceded and pay our respects to Elders past, present, and emerging.