Are you thinking of starting a business from home, but don't know where to begin?
Maybe you'd like to earn some extra income from a direct sales business and stay home with kids, but are overwhelmed by the volume of information.
Or maybe you've seen some great presentations, and thought, I could do that! ...but the circumstances haven't been quite right. Here's your chance to talk about business without involving a sales pitch. Let's meet for coffee or indoor playground dates for roundtable talks and workshops. Find out:
- How to choose a type of business
- How to set goals
- What kind of time commitment to expect
- How much you can actually earn
- How to work from home with small children and stay sane
- How to work with your spouse (or despite your spouse! ha)
- How network marketing actually works (and when it doesn't)
- What to look for in a product and a company
- How to build your business with authenticity.
Please note: if you already have a business, you are welcome to attend, learn, and network; however please keep in mind this is NOT intended as a recruiting or sales space.
Looking forward to meeting you all and building our businesses together!