This talk is a summary of what influencer marketing is, tips, hacks and case studies of how you can scale your growth with it.
• What is an influencer? Influencers vs Celebrities.
• What is influencer marketing? Why is it trending?
• How is influencer marketing changing digital marketing?
• Why should I care?
• Can influencer campaigns make huge impact?
• Which social media work best?
• What influencers match my brand? Established brands vs startups.
• How to approach influencers: 10 things influencers don't usually say about themselves.
• When should I do influencer marketing?
• When should I avoid it?
• Cases studies of using influencer marketing.
• How to combine it with other channels.
• Common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
• What is an influencer marketing platform? Payment vs freebies vs PR agencies.
• I already work with PR agencies how can I work with influencer platforms?
About the Speaker:
Panagiotis Tsaggas, Cofounder & CEO @Susurrus
Panagiotis has studied Computer Engineering and has hands on experience in Marketing, Community building & PR for the last 6 years. Panagiotis loves networking, making communications & building rapports with like-minded people. He is currently CEO @Susurrus and has worked in the past as a community manager for startups and account manager at PR Agencies. He has worked with brands like Nestle, Lurpak, Delivery Hero, The Luxury Closet and Tajawal among others. Panagiotis has also given many talks about marketing & entrepreneurship in local marketing meet-ups in Greece & UK.
Tedx speaker, Startup Weekend organizer, OpenCoffeePatras curator (networking meetings)
See you there!