The importance of incorporating security/safety-related features throughout the process of developing internal or public-facing products - in terms of WHY you should do it (as a product manager), and how you can push your organization and team towards adopting a Safety First type of approach towards developing products.
About the Speaker:
Mossab Hussain started ethical hacking at the age of 13. In 2009 he landed his first official white-hat hacking contract with Souq, where he started their bug bounty program. For the past 10 years, he’s been involved with several global & regional organizations where he helped drive efforts in securing public-facing technologies and adopting real-life hacking techniques. His day job was first as a Software Engineer and later as a Product Manager. In 2015 he led Careem’s Internal Operation Products, with a team of 15 engineers, designers and business analysts. Mossab is currently Co-founder and Chief Security Officer at spiderSilk.
- Cybersecurity trends in MENA
- False assumptions about cybersecurity
- What you as a PM can do tomorrow!
- What you as an Engineer can do tomorrow!
- Insights on how hackers really think
- How to become an advocate for better security practices within your team and organization
- Practical steps towards improving the safety of your product
- Best ways to stay informed of emerging threats
AstroLabs is the region’s premier coworking community and training academy. Our spaces in Dubai and Riyadh host more than a hundred tech companies and facilitate company licensing with 100% ownership for both local and international companies in the UAE and Saudi Arabia. Our training academy graduates number in the thousands across the region, covering topics ranging from digital marketing and software development to data science and business development.
Learn More About:
- Dubai Coworking and Company Licensing: https://astrolabs.com/dubai
- Riyadh Coworking and Company Licensing: https://astrolabs.com/riyadh-coworking-space
- AstroLabs Academy Open Courses: https://astrolabs.com/academy
- Corporate Capability Development: https://astrolabs.com/academy/accelerate