A group organized by Amazon Web Services to foster a community around the AWS platform. Each month we will discuss AWS products, architectures and other topics that relate to building, migrating and optimizing cloud applications.
This group will meet at the AWS office, located at 3333 Piedmont Road NE, Suite 400, Atlanta, GA 30305 (https://goo.gl/maps/Myt8BdQMDWG2) on the 4th floor (Terminus 200, Buckhead).
Visitor parking is across the street at 3280 Peachtree Rd Atlanta, GA 30305(Terminus 100, Buckhead).
Using cloud first governance driven approach to reduce and mitigate risks managing priviliged access and identities in an AWS environment, in this session you will learn from a real world example how a Fortune 500 company how they perform:
1) Management of privileged access to AWS workloads
2) Real-time monitoring and enforcement of baseline security policies on their AWS infrastructure
3) ‘Access visibility’ of federated identities to AWS Objects’ on a periodic basis with continuous compliance controls
4) Periodic certification process for critical resources hosted in their AWS ecosystem to ensure only authorized individuals have access to their AWS ecosystem
5) AWS Role lifecycle management and governance
Last but not least, will also promote an engaging Q&A with the meetup participants to understand what they are seeing in the field, what are their current challenges, how they are solving them, and any other particular topic that might show up during the discussion.