The Atlanta SSO Group is special interest group for Web Security, Web SSO Technologies. The primary goal of this group is to:
• Provide a forum for exchanging information and for brainstorming with other SSO Engineers / Web Administrators on how to successfully implement SSO for Internal/Enterprise Applications & Cloud Applications
• Share Industry standard SSO and LDAP best practices
• Promote the advantages of SSO and Web Security Practices.
• Support the needs of [Agent Based] SSO for enterprise applications such as Oracle e-Business Suite, Oracle JD Edwards, Oracle PeopleSoft, and SAP
• Support the needs of [SAML] SSO for Cloud SaaS Applications such as Service-Now, Office365, and Concur..etc.
• Discuss about various Solution available in the market, and their Pros and Cons. This group is not dedicated to one or the other SSO solution. Let us discuss about any SSO product that your enterprise uses. Most Common SSO solutions in the market are CA SiteMinder, Oracle Access Manager (OAM), and IBM Tivoli Access Manager for enterprises.
SSO is also available as a Cloud SaaS solution now. Cloud SSO Solutions are Okta, OneLogin, and SSOGen.
How to join?
There are currently no dues or other formal requirements for joining SSO Group. Simply join this Meetup group and start attending our meetings.