Join us at the Beginning Investors Group (BIG) on Monday, March 19th at 6:30PM at the Hudson Grille in Sandy Springs located at 6317 Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs for a Special Two Part Event!
Part 1 will be “Auction 101” with Sherrie Aldrich of Auction.com and Part 2 will be all about “Buying Houses for Pennies on the Dollar with Tax Sales” with Tom DiAgostino!
During Part 1 of the BIG Event, you will get valuable insights from Sherrie Aldrich and experts at Auction.com who will educate you on the ins-and-outs of buying foreclosure and bank-owned properties with success.
During Sherrie’s presentation, you will learn:
- How to find foreclosure and bank-owned properties through Auction 101
- Tips on everything from due diligence information to investment strategies
- Information on Auction.com services and programs
- Answers to your questions and more!
- Ansers to your questions and more!
Join us for the Part 1 of the BIG Event and learn to start building your real estate portfolio now with Auctions!
In Part 2 of the BIG Event, Tom DiAgostiono will be teaching you what you need to know about Tax Sales, Tax Deeds and Tax Liens and “How to Buy Property for as Little as 10 Cents on the Dollar with Tax Sales”, a real estate niche that most investors know little to nothing about.
During Tom's presentation, you will learn...
- Why Tax Sales the best real estate investment vehicle available
- Tax Sales vs other types of real estate investing strategies and their challenges
- How to make easy 18-36% returns without owning real estate, but enjoying its security
- Where to tap into the most motivated sellers on the planet with the least amount of competition
- Examine case studies of real life Tax Sale deals we’ve completed and made thousands of dollars with and how you can too
- Discover Tax Sale strategies we use every day to close deals fast and make unbelievable profits
- Learn about tools you can use to easily navigate the tens of thousands of tax liens/deeds available nationwide and find the ones that are perfect for you
- How to do it ALL within your IRA
- How we make our staff available to DO IT FOR YOU if you want
- Answers to your questions and much more!
Regardless of your level of experience, you can earn unbelievable interest, or find unbelievable deals to wholesale, flip, or partner on. Anyone can do this! Tom does deals at 10-30% of the after repaired value!
Mark your calendar because this is happening on Monday, March 19th at our Special Two Part BIG Event. RSVP NOW & DON'T MISS IT!
The Atlanta REIA Beginning Investors Group (BIG) is an educational and networking special interest group for new investors who are just getting started in real estate investing as well as "new again" real estate investors who've taken a few years off and are looking to get back in the game. BIG is hosted by Dustin Griffin (http://atlantareia.com/biographies/dustin-griffin/), who will be bringing in local real estate experts to teach new investors how to survive and thrive in our ever changing economy and real estate market.
The Beginning Investors Group meets on the 3rd Monday of each month from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM at Hudson Grille located at 6317 Roswell Rd NE, Sandy Springs, GA (map) (MAP: http://goo.gl/maps/G8MMW) just outside the Perimeter. BIG is FREE for Atlanta REIA Members. Guests and Non-Members can pay $20.00 at the door or RSVP Online for $15.00 at http://bigticket.atlantareia.com. BIG is a "dinner" group and we kindly request that you buy dinner and/or drinks since the Hudson Grille allows us to meet there. There will be lots of learning and lots of networking. Bring your deals and your haves, wants and needs to the meeting for discussion.
PLEASE NOTE: Being a member of our meetup group is free. But being an official, card carrying member of Atlanta REIA is not free. However, official membership starts at only $100/year. For more information on membership, see http://atlantareia.com/membership/.