How to Make Impossible Deals Possible & Profitable
with Bill Cook
If you’d like to turn all your “impossible” leads into “possible” and “profitable” deals, make sure that you don’t miss the Atlanta REIA Main Meeting on Monday, September 10th from 5PM-9PM at 3125 Presidential Pkwy, Atlanta, GA with local real estate investing expert, Bill Cook!
We’re continually told that to reach our full potential as real estate investors, we must work outside the box. At the beginning of Bill’s discussion, he’ll explain why this advice is wrong. It’s not about working outside some box that counts. To reach our full potential, we must realize there is no box!
To be a successful real estate investor, consider this: The job of a real estate investor is not to buy, sell or rent houses. Our job is to solve people’s real estate problems.
Do you want to achieve financial freedom? Then don’t go out looking for “deals”. Instead, go out looking for problems to solve and people to help. In other words, look for peoples’ uncomfortable circumstances. This one shift in your thinking can completely alter your life’s financial outcome.
Think of it this way: When you go out, are you looking to do FOR people or TO people? You already know that “FOR” attracts and “TO” repels. Each day, are you attracting or repelling business?
To make all deals possible, you only need to do five things:
1) Get face-to-face with sellers
2) Be curious and ask questions – a LOT of questions!
3) Draw up a T-bar
4) Understand a teeter-totter offer
5) Put your offer in writing
At the Atlanta REIA meeting, as we talk about creative deal structuring, you’ll walk away with a clearer understanding of these five most-important things.
You’ll also see examples of a number of our creatively constructed and funded real-world deals. In addition, we‘ll answer these four deal-making questions:
a) How was it found?
b) How was it structured?
c)How was it funded?
d) And once bought, what did we do with it?
Finally, here are a number of questions we promise to answer:
- What’s the fastest, cheapest, most effective way to get face-to-face with homeowners and sellers?
- What is the best way to learn how to creatively construct and fund a deal?
- What type of deal is the safest to do, and still offers the highest yields?
- What is the best way to get owner financing or find private money lenders?
- When a seller calls, what two questions should you ask?
- What’s the best way to determine a property’s value?
- What’s the most you should pay for a property? (This answer will floor you!)
- When an investor is sinking, what two questions do I ask to determine the cause?
- Is it possible to make five written offers each day?
- What needs to be your daily goal?
- What does it really take to succeed at real estate investing?
If you've been wanting to turn all your impossible trash leads into profitable cash deals, join us at Atlanta REIA on Monday, September 10th to find out more! Take Action and RSVP Now! We look forward to seeing you at this month’s main meeting!
Atlanta REIA Diamond Sponsors
American IRA – The American IRA mission is to provide the highest level of customer service in the self-directed retirement industry.
Secured Investment Lending – A licensed direct mortgage lender specializing in non-traditional hard money loans for non-owner occupied buy/fix sell properties or rental properties throughout the GA and FL.
Fynanc - We study the giants of finance, the history of money, the financial system, and the inner workings of financial institutions. We look for the 1% of the strategies that pass our tests and work for you. We then document them for you to use.
PLEASE NOTE: Being a member of our meetup group is free. But being an official, card carrying member of Atlanta REIA is not free. However, official membership starts at only $100/year. For more information on membership, see http://atlantareia.com/membership/.