You've probably heard that the Atlanta Metro Area is a great place for starting your very own vacation rental business. You've probably also heard that you can easily double or triple your monthly rental income without tenants. Is this true?
You've probably also heard that many areas on the metro Atlanta area have serious restrictions on vacation rental properties. You might have also heard that you could have your vacation rental business regulated out of business by local politicians and bureaucrats. Is this true?
To find out more about the local vacation rental business, please join us at the Atlanta REIA Main Meeting on Monday, May 13th from 5PM-9PM at 3125 Presidential Pkwy, Atlanta, GA where we will be having a Panel Discussion with 3 local investors who are actively investing in Atlanta area vacation rentals.
The Panel will consist of Rock Shukoor, Richard Munroe and Kito J. Johnson!
- How to find the best types of properties for vacation rentals
- How to fund and/or control properties with the lowest risk and investment
- How to double or triple your rental income with less work
- How to pick the best location for a vacation rental
- How to determine who much money you can and will make from your vacation rental
- What local regulations might affect your vacation rentals
- How to protect your vacation rentals from liability, damages, theft or vandalism
- How to furnish your properties
- How to get your short-term rentals booked by using your phone
- Strategies to get your properties booked more than your competition
- How to find a great cleaning team so you won’t have to do touch the properties
- Answers to your vacation rentals questions and more!
So, bring a notepad, bring a friend, and get to this meeting since it could dramatically affect your monthly cash flow and real estate investing business forever! RSVP NOW & DON'T MISS IT!
The Atlanta REIA Main Monthly Meeting is held on the 2nd Monday of each month at 5:00 PM at a NEW LOCATION at the City Of Light located at 3125 Presidential Pkwy, Atlanta, GA. This is our Main Atlanta REIA Meeting for the month, so don’t miss it!
Official Atlanta REIA Members can attend at no charge. Guests may attend for $20.00 (membership fees & cover charges subject to change).
For more info, see Atlanta REIA Main Monthly Meeting. (http://atlantareia.com/meetings/main-monthly-meeting/)
There will also be Late Nite Networking at the “meeting after the meeting” starting at 9:30 PM at a local pub we announce at the meeting immediately following the Main Meeting.
We hope you will come out and eat, drink, network, learn and have fun with us! Atlanta REIA Members and Guests can attend Late Nite Networking at no charge. We simply request you order food and beverages from the the pub and tip the wait staff generously.
PLEASE NOTE: Being a member of our meetup group is free. But being an official, card carrying member of Atlanta REIA is not free. However, official membership starts at only $100/year. For more information on membership, see AtlantaREIA.com/Membership (http://atlantareia.com/membership/).