addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Science Tavern Message Board The Atlanta Science Tavern Discussion Forum › UPDATE: Summer of Sagan Part I: Looking forward to Saturday / Please update

UPDATE: Summer of Sagan Part I: Looking forward to Saturday / Please update your RSVPs if you cannot make it

This message board is read-only.

Josh G.
user 7498547
Atlanta, GA
Hello everyone,
I'm looking forward to seeing you Saturday. If you have changed your mind about attending, please remove yourself from the list so those who are on the waiting list can be "bumped up".

I'll order pizza before everyone gets here. If you'd like to bring a softdrink, beer, or other snacks, please feel free!

A few people have emailed asking if they could come even though the 10 limit is reached. If you want to, that's OK with me, I could realistically have about 15 people in the condo, However, I really think only about 10 can see the tv comfortably. That's why I cut it to ten. So, feel free to come, but I don't know if you'd enjoy not being able to see the screen well.

Here is the RSVP link again:
Summer of Sagan I: Shores of Cosmic…

take care,
Josh