First Time Guests: Read all the details before attending.
Note: If you're using an iPhone, Apple maps will take you to the wrong place. Use Google Maps or follow these directions:
• From Roswell Rd go to Wieuca
• Turn on Wieuca toward Chastain Park (Left if heading North, Right if heading South)
• Cross lake forest (4-way stop sign) and Dudley Rd.
• Continue with baseball fields on your left.
• Stop when the baseball fields end and park on the street or last parking lot.
• Cross the street into an OPEN DRIVEWAY (This is the Master Grille) across from the Gymnasium
• There will be cars and men gathered there near the large stone steps.
All Men are welcome to our next Gathering of Dog Soldiers. We typically have between 20-30 men showing up even though most do not RSVP as we have been hosting meetings at this location for over 18 years.
You can find more details about the Atlanta Dog Soldiers at http://www.atlantadrumbeats.com.
Dress appropriately for the weather as we will be outside participating in outdoor activities. There is typically a fire if it's cold and we usually have a fun physical activity that occurs at one of the nearby playgrounds.
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Master Grille is a recreation area inside Chastain Park directly across from the entrance to the baseball fields and gymnasium. The map point in this meetup listing may not provide exact directions.
Directions from the Corner of W.Wieuca and Dudley Ln.
Continue on W.Wieuca until you pass the last baseball field on the left.
Park on the street or inside the entrance to the Master Grille.
The Master grill has no sign and will look like a driveway directly across from the gymnasium parking lot.
We will be there. Guaranteed.