6:30 - 6:50...Register & Networking
6:50 - 8:10...Live Presentations
1) Steve Dann - Amplified Robot - Augmented & Virtual Reality in Education & Training - Presentation
2) Dr Anthony ‘Skip’ Basiel is a thought leader in learning technology and work based learning. He has been in Higher Education for over 20 years as a Research Fellow, Instructional Designer, Sr. Lecturer, Head of Programmes and currently as Associate Dean at Hult International Business School. Recent publications include 'Teaching and Learning Online'
http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415528573/ and the British Council
on eLearning for teaching English.
3) Peter O'Shaughnessy - Developer, Future Technologies, Pearson - As part of Pearson's Future Technologies team, Peter explores upcoming technologies and develops prototypes for future education applications.
4) Dr. Joel R. Mitchelson - Ogglebox Sensory Computing - "How to Build a Time Portal, and other adventures in augmented reality"
5) Colum Elliott-Kelly - Head of Education at Blippar - Presentation
6) Steve Dann - Amplified Robot - The latest Augmented Reality news and ideas from around world
7) Your chance to try out - Oculus Rift, Meta 1, Zeiss VR1.
8:20 - 9.00 - Member Announcements, Ask the Experts and Networking
Check this out - Meta are holding an AR Cocktail Party and Workshop - 11/12th March
Meta, makers of a collaborative AR platform (www.getameta.com (http://www.getameta.com/)) are hosting a cocktail party and workshop for those interested in AR. It's a great opportunity to get more info on their platform and their thoughts on the future of AR broadly. For a 10% discount, feel free to use the code 'augmentingreality' or this unique link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/meta-ar-workshop-cocktail-party-london-tickets-15463187811?discount=augmentingreality