addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Beer & Cookies Book Club Message Board › Creating Your Best Life: Part 1

Creating Your Best Life: Part 1

A former member
Hey, Everyone.

Just a few notes about tomorrow's meeting. I am working until 7PM, so come on in and mix and mingle amongst yourselves until I finish with my last patient.

We are meeting at my chiropractic office's waiting area (the room you walk into). Just come in and grab a seat. If you have a meditation cushion, please bring it. If 18 of us show up, we'll need an extra seat or two.

I will leave name tags for you to put on, and we'll do a quick meet and greet to introduce yourself to everyone in the group. Also, feel free to bring a bottle of wine or six pack of beer and snacks to share. I'll have cups, plates, and napkins available when you arrive. Put everything on the round tables in the room.

The restroom is in the back to the right. Both Debra, Jennifer, and Diane have been to my office before. Feel free to ask them questions about the office layout.

Bring a pen and your journal, and be sure you've read the chapter. We'll discuss Part I, do a few exercises together.

Come ready to have fun!

Misty

(Email:drfunk@tranquilitycs.com)