What we're about
Join the Austin Ethereum Slack Channel! (https://austin-ethereum.herokuapp.com/)
This is a group for anyone interested in decentralized applications and blockchains. Whether you are building on top of the Ethereum platform or simply want to discuss the possibilities of a cryptoeconomy, come join us.
Ethereum is a platform that makes it possible for any developer to build and publish next-generation decentralized applications.
In short: Ethereum is the web, without the web servers. Ethereum can be used to codify, decentralize, secure and trade just about anything: voting, domain names, financial exchanges, crowdfunding, company governance, contracts and agreements of most kind, intellectual property, and even smart property thanks to hardware integration.
To find out more about Ethereum, visit https://www.ethereum.org or ask questions on: http://forum.ethereum.org or https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/
• White Paper (https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/White-Paper)
• Developer Tutorial (https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/Ethereum-Development-Tutorial)
• DAPPs for beginners (https://dappsforbeginners.wordpress.com/)
• Crypto-currency Glossary (https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/Glossary)
• FAQ (https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/FAQ)
Interested in being a co-organizer?