What we're about
Immigration issues are front and center for many people in our community and affects the lives of individuals, companies, families, entrepreneurs, start-ups, and highly-skilled foreign professionals from various fields. Join our group and get the opportunity to learn and ask questions about the immigration issues affecting our community, from Immigration Attorney, Jason Finkelman (http://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonfinkelman/).
We'll tackle a variety of issues like:
• How U.S. businesses can hire and retain high-skilled foreign born talent;
• Entrepreneurial Visa Options: E-2, L-1, H-1B, and O-1 Visas
• Employment-Based Green Card Options and Investor Based Green Card Options (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-5)
• How foreign born entrepreneurs and start-up business can start their business, work for their company, and remain in the U.S.
• How to bring family members to the U.S.
• How to become a U.S. citizen
Come and mingle with other international people and Austin businesses, and share valuable information with others.