PowerApps and Flow – What’s in it for me and why now?
Uday Adhikari, Sr. Microsoft 365 Consultant & Team Lead
* Overview of PowerApps and Flow
* Best practices and current state
* Demo and walk through of tabbed Case Management System
* Review new features like Canvas Components, Responsive Design
• 5:30 pm networking
• 6:15 pm welcome, introductions, announcements
• 6:30 – 7:30 pm presentation
• 7:30 pm Q&A
• 7:45 pm announcements from the floor, other
• 8:00 pm conclude
• 8:15 pm SharePint @ Sam’s Boat!
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Sr. Microsoft 365 Consultant, Team Lead
Before becoming a SharePoint and PowerApps impresario, Uday's developer chops extended to full-stack web applications development on ASP.NET, C#, IIS and SQL Server. Over 30 database-driven web apps. But that's all behind him now that's he's plunged into PowerApps.
Uday’s SharePoint experience includes on-prem versions from 2007 – 2016, SharePoint Online, and many of the related Office 365 workloads such as Flow, Planner, Forms and Groups. And now PowerApps.
Uday’s a leader in his workplace and the community. He’s co-community organizer of the user group.