Do you want to increase adoption of Office 365? Are you thinking about starting a Modern Workplace initiative? Learn some best practices and lessons learned from National Instruments' Modern Workplace journey. Topics will include:
• Securing leadership buy-in and executive sponsorship
• Realizing the value of strategic partnerships with Corporate Communications and HR
• Gathering support and functional alignment with a roadshow
• Forming a cross-functional working group
• Defining your goals, objectives and workstreams
• Creating an Office 365 Adoption Center for governance and guidance
• Focusing on business outcomes and identifying quick wins
• Driving adoption with training and “adoption days”
• Creating a champions program
• And more!
• 5:30 pm networking
• 6:15 pm welcome, introductions, announcements
• 6:30 – 7:30 pm presentation
• 7:30 pm Q&A
• 7:45 pm announcements from the floor, other
• 8:00 pm conclude
• 8:15 pm SharePint @ Sam’s Boat!
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Collaboration Platform Engineer at National Instruments
Kerry Lambert specializes in Office 365 administration and adoption -- particularly in SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams. She currently leads Austin, Texas-based National Instruments' charge to modern.
Kerry was recently featured as a panelist in Microsoft's SharePoint podcast, The Intrazone. Hosted by SharePoint Senior Product Managers Mark Kashman and Chris McNulty, fellow panelists included MVPs Susan Hanley and Dave Feldman. https://intrazone.libsyn.com/live-from-the-sharepoint-conference-2019