In this session we will show some quick tips for building elegant business apps with SharePoint, PowerApps and Flow. Some of the things we will cover include:
• Executing a Flow from SharePoint using Column Formatting
• Passing Parameters to PowerApps
• Creating compelling visuals in PowerApps with SVGs
• And More!
This is a remote presentation hosted @ Microsoft.
Level: 100 & 200 | Audiences: power users, consultants, general interest
• 5:30 pm networking
• 6:15 pm welcome, introductions, announcements
• 6:30 – 7:30 pm presentation
• 7:30 pm Q&A
• 7:45 pm announcements from the floor, other
• 8:00 pm conclude
• 8:15 pm SharePint @ Sam’s Boat!
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Director of Consulting Services, ThriveFast
April Dunnam is a Microsoft Business Applications MVP and lead consultant/co-owner of ThriveFast, a Microsoft Partner located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. April loves using technologies like Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, Azure, Flow and PowerApps to help businesses create a thriving automated, collaborative environment.
On top of blogging, April speaks at local tech events and runs the local PowerApps and Flow User Group. When not working, she loves going to karaoke or trivia night at the local brewery.