You are in for a major treat in August!
Our featured speaker, Kate Buck Jr. is a social media strategist from Austin, Texas. Since 2009, she has worked with some of the top names in Internet marketing, as well as consulted with hundreds of organizations, entrepreneurs, nonprofits and freelance professionals. Kate is co-founder of Social Media Pro, a training program for Social Media Marketing Professionals. Her courses have trained more than 30,000 students.
In this session, Kate will cover how to create an effective social media strategy for your business (or your clients)!
Along with the essential elements that are key for every business, including:
- Branding Your Content
- Content Research & Planning
- Distributing Content Across the Social Channels
- Using MultiMedia Content to Increase Your Reach
- How to repurpose one piece of content to fill your editorial calendar each week!
- Applying the Social Funnel to every campaign - Grow, Engage, Invite
- Generating Traffic, Leads, and Sales through an integrated Paid and Organic approach.
You'll want to share this with your close friends and colleagues. No doubt you will be leaving this event with the tools needed to dominate your business's social media marketing game!
6:30pm - Networking
7:00pm - 8:00pm - Presentation | Q&A
8:00pm - 8:30pm - Networking
Special thanks to our sponsors:
The Capital Factory
Internet Marketing Party