Free day of training by community members around all aspects of Data and Business Intelligence.
URL wil be live by the end of October: sqlsaturday.com/939
At that time, an announcement will be sent through Meetup.
This space will be updated with details as they are finalized.
Sponsor plans will be posted by the end of October.
An optional lunch may be organized for around $10-$15. Otherwise the event is free for attendees and made possible by sponsors.
Call for speakers going out by the end of October.
Sessions are 1 hour.
There will be at least 4 concurrent rooms, with 5 sessions in each rooms throughout the day.
Example topics to present and attend: (not an exhaustive list) (topics do not have to include Microsoft technologies)
* Power BI / Tableau
* Home Grown Reporting
* Proper Dashboard Design
* How To Present Data
* Data Models
* Data Ethics / Security
* Data Science
* Data Demographics
* Data Importing / Exporting
* R / Python / DAX
* SSRS / SSIS
* Microsoft PowerApps
* Azure Data Factory
* Career Development
Example formats to present: (not an exhaustive list)
* Classroom lecture
* Real life tips and tricks on a topic
* What you wish you knew before the project / career
* A project that failed / succeeded and what roadblocks / decisions happened
* Describe your workflow across tools
* What recent new tools / enhancements / updates excite you and make your job easier
* Common misconceptions on a subject / tool / design / field
* How you stay current with learning