Special Guest Speaker Gary Smyth from Sandler (http://www.saleselite.sandler.com/) sales training is going to lead a great discussion on a critical sales topic: How to keep your pipeline moving.
Please join us for an interactive briefing ideal for CEO’s, business owners, entrepreneurs and sales leaders / professionals whose business face one or more of the following challenges and are looking for ways to qualify and also disqualify opportunities more quickly to result in more closed business,
– Customers typically show a lot of interest but this is not impacting bottom line results.
– Generating large numbers of proposals or quotes which do not convert into net new business.
– Presentations and proposals end up becoming ‘Unpaid Consulting’.
– Finding sales professionals spending too much time with prospects that have no or limited authority to move forward with a purchase.
– More and more prospects are saying they would like to ‘Think it over’.
Gary will lead an interactive session where we will discuss non-traditional selling strategies to help overcome the same sales challenges that you or your sales team face on an ongoing basis.
Come at 11:30, order lunch (everyone picks up their own tab), we'll kick off the talk at noon, with some time for Q&A at the end, and we'll wrap up by 1, so everyone can get back to work.
Gary is a sales professional with over 12 years of sales and leadership experience within the technology and manufacturing industries. Most recently he has 9 years’ experience at Oracle America, Inc. building a successful Sales and Business Development organization of 98 sales professionals and 10 sales managers, being hub lead for over 200 sales professionals, driving a multi-million dollar business and consistently growing new markets. Gary is currently Co-Founder of Sales Elite, LLC, a Sandler Training company, where we work with professionals and growing organizations to establish a reinforceable approach to professional development
Gary has been recognized for leadership and exceeding quota at all levels, he is a published sales author, certified sales professional and also President of the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals Austin Chapter.