This event has passed
This month we're going to meet, virtually, to discuss Coronavirus and how to calmly navigate through the storm.
Presented by Mark Lupton from Amplify -- https://www.amplify.business
Let's turn our focus from the headlines to clear actions.
We've gathered practical insights from successful owners and industry leaders in digital marketing, inventory management, web development, people management, HR, and finance.
And we'll discuss a framework for building a resilient business for the future (we navigate many types of storms, this is not the first and won't be the last).
- Brad Day - President & CEO Helm Boots
- Terry Jones - Founder/CEO of Nexersys
- Mike Reiner - Senior VP, Commercial Lending - Frost Bank
- Beau Haralson - Fortune 500 digital marketer
- Pete Hinojosa - Director of Leadership Development - Insperity HR
This will be our first time hosting a virtual event -- RSVP as usual, and we will message all attendees with event login details.
As always, our meetups are working sessions so bring lots of questions (please ask in advance too). We'll have Shopify Experts and Partners to answer questions and follow up.