Join us for an informational networking event where you can meet interesting startups in Austin, featuring alumni of Founder Institute Austin. The Founder Institute is the world’s largest pre-seed startup accelerator. Learn the tips and tricks to building a startup in Austin, and ask the alumni about their experience in the FI program, and what you can expect to achieve in a startup accelerator. Then afterwards, join us for a networking session where you can connect with other entrepreneurs, meet potential co-founders, and most of all - have fun!
❯ Our guest speakers for this event include:
- Ashley Connell (CEO & Founder, Prowess Project)
- Riley Knox (Founder, Accelerate3D)
- Michael Odiari (Founder, Check App)
- Holly Jee (Founder/CEO, heirlum, Inc.)
- Martin Martinez (Managing Director, Founder Institute Texas)
❯ Who should Attend?
- Anyone interested in joining a startup accelerator
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or a growing company
- Anyone interested in meeting Los Angeles entrepreneurs and advisors
❯ What is the Agenda?
- Q&A Panel with Founder Institute Alumni
- Short Presentation on the Founder Institute
- Networking, Socializing and Drinks
❯❯ This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. Please RSVP here: http://fi.co/e/215576/meetup
For information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available, see our list of Startup Resources (https://fi.co/startup_resources). Interested in perfecting your pitch? Read our Pitch Deck Guide (https://fi.co/pitch_deck) and download templates.
This event is sponsored by the Founder Institute startup accelerator. Founder Institute provides a step-by-step program that gives startup founders the structure, mentor support, and network of entrepreneurs they need to start an enduring company. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 65 countries, the Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and build sustainable startup ecosystems worldwide.