addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Tea Geeks Message Board › Tea Swap/"Pot Luck" - Meetup ideas...

Tea Swap/"Pot Luck" - Meetup ideas...

Mippa
Mippachan
Austin, TX
Post #: 69
Heyas! I had an idea for a meet-up, but I'm not sure how many others are interested...

If you're like me, you have a HUGE stash of tea that's still waiting to be used. Maybe you're wanting to try some new teas, but vowed not to until you can clear some of your tea cabinet space. So why not share it with other tea lovers? I have a few teas that I've tried that I'm not a huge fan of, and I have others that I LOVE and just want to spread the joy for!

Maybe we could all meet someplace, bring a few boxes of little zip-lock bags (maybe like the ones Central Market has? The one-ounce size?) and swap! Would anyone be interested in this?

..I think we've done something like this before, but I didn't make it...

Also! In the spirit of Pot Lucks, how many of us are the types that like eating certain things with tea, or cook/bake with tea? Wouldn't it be neat to have a pot luck with a theme like that?
samorrow j.
user 14562620
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
I think this sounds like a great idea We should do This