It's time for another Austin Beer Run Club pub run!
We'll be starting and ending at Uncle Billy's on Barton Springs Rd. They have free parking on the first level of the garage just behind the brewery. Just grab a ticket as you enter, get the waitstaff to validate it for you before leaving and plug it in the machine as you exit.
This run costs $10 which helps the ABRC pay its dues and run the logistics of our weekly Wed. runs. Please pay in advance via PayPal on the Meetup site. If by chance you're unable to pay via PayPal please pay Chris, Nathan or Steve in cash any time before the event. Three other things to stress: PLEASE RSVP, PLEASE BRING CASH (no cards) and PLEASE TIP! Run is roughly a 5k. We recommend you buddy up with folks to buy rounds if at all possible for quicker beer-in-hand for all. This is an at your own risk event. (The Austin Beer Run Club accepts no responsibility for any mishaps.)
Here's where we'll be going in order:
1. Start at Uncle Billy's http://unclebillys.com/bs-landing/
2. Star Bar http://starbartexas.com (http://starbartexas.com/)
3. The Chicago House (first 25 beer runners receive 1 complimentary beer each) http://thechicagohouse.com
4. Fado Irish Pub http://www.fadoirishpub.com/austin/
5. Tiniest Bar http://www.scanther.com/s/tiniest-bar-texas
6. Back to Uncle Billy's
Looking forward to pub runnin' with ya!
—The ABRC organizers