Summary: This one-day conference is specifically designed for cloud leaders, technology decision-makers and heads of infrastructure and innovation who want to learn more about OpenStack (http://www.con-nect.com.au/openstack.html); discuss the benefits of opensource and its community; and outline concrete steps that businesses can take to decide if an OpenStack Cloud is right for them.
· Hear about the strengths of OpenStack today and what is happening to drive enterprise adoption
· Understand why enterprise organisations have chosen OpenStack and how they using the platform
· Listen to high level case studies highlighting best practice OpenStack deployment
· Hear how service providers are delivering OpenStack based services to enterprise customers through the cloud
· Learn how innovative ecosystem vendors are accelerating the adoption of OpenStack into the enterprise
· Find out how you can move to the cloud powered by OpenStack to enable agility, availability and the innovation necessary to power your business
This conference is one of 11 conferences being held at CONNECT™ (http://www.con-nect.com.au/) Show. The registration (http://www.con-nect.com.au/registration.html)for this conference is $295. Or else, you can come down for the FREE expo with FREE on floor seminar theatres!
For more information on this event, please visit http://www.con-nect.com.au/openstack.html and/or here to take a look at the OpenStack Agenda (http://www.con-nect.com.au/agenda_openstack.html).
Feel free to post below for any comments and/or questions regarding the event!