What we're about
Do you want to meet authentic business owners, grow your referrals, deepen client relationships, workshop your marketing skills, and build your business?
We're the best kind of entrepreneurs: real people dedicated to building businesses with authenticity. We learn from each other, grow our networks, build community, give & receive referrals, and have fun!
It doesn't matter if you've been in business for years, or are just starting out. Join us as an Authentic Networker and enjoy:
• Unique networking events
• Workshops (relationship marketing, practice your pitch, storytelling for leadership)
• Breakfast, lunch, coffee, and evening events
• Inspiration conversations / Open Space Technology events
• Fun social networking events - wine tastings, nights out, and family events
This group is for you if you are:
- An entrepreneur or small business owner;
- A home-based business owner;
- A network marketer growing a team;
- A work from home parent;
- Someone who wants to showcase your venue;
- Or even someone considering starting a business who wants to do it right…
Join us at our next event!
Join our Authentic Networkers Facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/groups/authenticnetworkers) to stay in touch with people you met at our events!
Our events are located on the east side of the GTA: Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, and Whitby. We are always looking for venues - if you have a business and would like to host a networking event, let us know!
Visit us at www.authenticnetworker.com for ideas on building your business with authenticity. (http://www.authenticnetworker.com)
>>> AUTHENTIC NETWORKERS CODE OF HONOUR <<<
I will have a genuine conversation with someone before I pitch my business.
I will help other business owners make connections, if I can.
I will let others know who my ideal client is, so that they can help with connections.
I will refer people in my own network to my new contacts, when appropriate.
I will never disparage another member, or another business/industry, for my own gain (because I never know who else might be in the room!). I understand that if I do this, I may be removed from the group.
I will ask questions, learn more about others, and have fun!
Real business isn’t done in board meetings; it’s done over a half-eaten plate of buffalo wings at the sports bar, or during the intermission of a Broadway show. It’s done through an enthusiastic greeting, with an unexpected recommendation, or by offering up your cab when it’s raining. It happens in the small personal interactions that allow us to prove to each other who we are and what we believe in.
- Gary Vaynerchuk, The Thank You Economy