Are you craving deeper connections in your life?
Do you ever have the feeling that you could be enjoying richer more authentic interactions with people?
Authentic Relating Games offer a safe and structured way to go beyond small-talk and explore deeper connection and intimacy.
Games are fun and highly-interactive partner and group exercises, and give you a taste of both the joy and skills of interpersonal connection.
• Learn to communicate so that people feel and receive you
• Uncover relational blind-spots that prevent deeper levels of connection and intimacy
• Develop interpersonal presence for stronger impressions
• Feel more comfortable in your own skin
• And much more...
Authentic relating games may result in...
- Sitting down with a complete stranger for five minutes and walking away feeling like they're family
- Hearing from others how they experience you, in real-time, without feeling weird about it!
- Finding out what you really want, and saying it!
Cover Charge: R100
(Your attendance is most important, therefore donations of R50-100 will also be accepted)
Space is limited - please RSVP Yes and confirm to secure your place.
For direct bookings:
6:30 pm - Group Intro and Check-In's
6:50 pm - Play Relating Games!
7:35 pm - Break
7:50 pm - More Games!
9:20 pm - Closing and Check-Out's
9:30 pm - End
The evening will begin promptly at 6:30 pm. Please be punctual and check-in before in order to support the flow of the evening.
See you there!
Like us on Facebook:
And here's a short video to give you a taste of how others have experienced this work: