The presentation will focus on test automation technologies specifically focus on Selenium WebDriver. Selenium is one of the most popular test automation technologies worldwide.
Will speak on below points:
- What is Selenium
- Libraries and tools developed based on Selenium
- Simplify the usage of Selenium WebDriver by explaining the major packages and classes in this library
- Clarify the high-level picture of Java/Maven projects, TestNG, Cucumber, etc.
- Programming skills required to use Selenium
- Required skill set for Automation Framework Developer/Architect
- Good practices in test automation
- Explanation of the demo project
Jaspal Aujla, is an Expert in test automation with lots of experience using Selenium, Webdriver, TDD technologies etc. He works as a Senior Automation Test Analyst at Healthlink Ltd.
Enter through the 'Textiles Building' and go to the second floor. There will be plenty of free on-street parking available around Watt Street and the surrounding areas.
Sponsor (Refreshment & Venue):
Many thanks to the awesome guys at Xero for the venue and the refreshments.