Spiritual seekers welcome! Awen Grove Fellowship is a meetup for those interested in earth-based spiritual growth together with like-minded pagan individuals. I've often missed the fellowship I had in the past with groups that simply do not resonate with my life's path anymore and wonder if there are others that are looking for a similar experience. There is something empowering and beautiful about bringing entire families together to encourage and fellowship with one another - and in our area, there aren't a lot of opportunities for pagan and other earth-based spiritually minded families to do this. That is why I was led to create this meetup - Awen Grove Fellowship. - Rev. Pam Borawski
This is a very special AGF Homestead Sunday, and will be held in the EVENING - not early afternoon.
All are invited, bring your friends and families, and join me at my home in Gaston, SC (about 30 minutes from Columbia) for an evening celebrating Samhain (Halloween).
- Supper is a potluck, please bring a dish of food, dessert to share.
- Alcohol is permitted, AFTER ritual. BYOB.
- Folding Chairs encouraged if you have them, in case we run out of seats.
- Journal & Pen if you wish.
- Love Offerings are always needed and appreciated.
- Please bring a bowl of candy, little gifts or treats as any children that may attend will be "trick or treating".
- We'll be having a bonfire as long as it isn't raining, so feel free to bring marshmallows, etc for the bonfire after ritual.
- During ritual, we'll put on a movie in the house for children so please let me know if you'll be bringing children so I can arrange for someone to be in the house with them. IF you feel your children are old enough to at least respectfully observe - or even participate - in the ritual, they are welcome.
- COSTUMES encouraged. We'll be holding a costume contest.
- We will be setting a place at the table for our loved ones and ancestors who are no longer with us, so if there is something special you'd like to bring/make for the ancestor plate of food/dessert please bring it.
- We'll have an ancestor altar, so please bring photos of deceased loved ones, or objects that belonged to them or things they enjoyed so we can honor them during this thinning of the veil.
5pm --Arrive, Set up Dinner
5:30pm -- Potluck Supper
6:30pm --"Trunk or Treating" for the children.
7pm --Samhain Ritual around the Bonfire
7:30pm -- Ghost Tales around the Bonfire
Officially ends at 8pm, but feel free to stay longer!