This Meetup was canceled.
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW! https://www.quietevents.com/event/staten-island-ferry-dance-party/
We’re hitting the seas to party on the Staten Island Ferry. 100+ party-goers hop on the Staten Island Ferry to learn a bit about New York City, the Statue of Liberty, and to dance! With 2 channels of music and a tour guide all night, it’s a party to tweet about! It’s a dance party, pub crawl, flash mob, and tour all mixed into one. This is one of those parties that will make you socially envious of everyone’s Snapchat and Instagram photos. Oh, by the way, ticket holders will also get free access to the Outdoor Beer Garden Silent Disco @ Bohemian!
Check in Location: Stout FiDi, 90 John St, New York, NY 10038
Check in time: 7:00pm – 8:00pm // Leave at: 8:00 pm
Your 2 Channels of Music:
Green Channel: Top 40 Dance Hits
Blue Channel: 80’s & 90’s, Hip Hop
Your Experience Includes:
• A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
• Glow in the Dark Gear
• Party in unique locations like the NYC Subway and Staten Island Ferry
• Dress Code: Casual
What to bring:
• Metrocard with at least two swipes.
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. It’s super social; you’re in control of the music! There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!