addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube
Dynamo
user 19537791
Group Organizer
Miami, FL
Hi AXENites,

I fail more than anyone I know.

I also have succeeded at a lot more than many, but my level of failure is pretty epic. I talk about it very publicly and I am not ashamed of it, I think failure is an ingredient of success and if you're not failing enough you're not trying enough stuff.

Just this week I failed to close a case that I had been working on for over 7 months that would have been worth a million plus dollars to me when I would sell the business and cash out...it fell apart and I failed. Is it my only case, no...when one door closes another one opens, I have other cases that I've closed and others that are capable of making me the same or more money...what I know is that if I wasn't willing to fail at closing million dollar deals I wouldn't be in the business of making a million dollars.

There are two quotes from Winston Churchill that are appropriate.

“Success is going from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”

And another that he gave at a speech here in Miami, FL at the University of Miami in 1946.

”…no boy or girl should ever be disheartened by lack or success in their youth but should diligently and faithfully continue to persevere and make up for lost time.

Setting goals and pursuing them does not guarantee success, don't believe the ínspirational new age hype, no amount of positive thinking makes success happen, it doesn't. AXEN Club is not a magical manifestation group, you can set goals, do all the right things and still fail. A lot of success happens in AXEN, a lot of goals are achieved, but nothing is guaranteed.
When you learn this lesson, when you fail and you see that failure and success are two sides of the same coin, when you realize that you're still worthwhile and worthy of love and respect whether you're at the top of the mountain or the bottom of the valley, that's the lesson -- it's a lesson of self-love.

But it's okay, some of the discoveries in Failure are the very things that are the gifts and sometimes the gift is the success. That's the greatest lesson for me in both succeeding and failing at goals, is that I see that I am more than what I achieve. That being said I also strive to actually achieve what I set out to do and continue to strive to get what I want, stay driven and stay hungry and keep going after it...

Listen to Arnold Schwarzenneger talk about his view of Failure on his path to success:
https://www.youtube.c...­

See you on the Mountain Top,

Dynamo