addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Axen Ft. Lauderdale Message Board › A boat in the ocean

A boat in the ocean

Dynamo
user 19537791
Group Organizer
Miami, FL
Hi AXENites,

I describe our conscious mind as a boat drifting along on a vast ocean, that vast ocean is our subconscious mind, we're just passengers on that small boat in the vast expanse of the ocean.

Ask yourself, are you steering the boat or is the ocean making you drift in it's own directions? Can you set a goal and achieve it or does it feel like you're fighting the tide the whole time?

Many times the wind, tides or currents of the VAST OCEAN makes our conscious mind shift from one direction to the next where we can experience many of the surface waves and our boat seems to move by the desires of the ocean instead of the person (you/me) in the boat. Many of the answers are hidden beneath the surface of the ocean, we could understand the tides and the currents if we were brave enough or disciplined enough to dip our heads into the ocean. The ocean is our subconscious mind, it's deeper and is way more vast than the small boat of our consciousness.

When we set goals many times we're trying to achieve a goal but our surface thoughts and consciousness can't compete with the strength of the tides of the vast ocean.

There are many ways to get to the depths of the ocean and explore what is there -- yoga, meditation, therapy, reflection, etc. etc.

Dr Richard H Siegel a practicing therapist for over 40 years is an expert at helping us delve into the depths of the ocean and return with answers as to how to navigate the waters to get our boats to where we want to go.

Dr S reached out to me a few months ago with an interest in speaking to AXEN, to share the tools he has mastered over the course of his career to help people like you and me. I was intrigued and decided to take him up on his offer personally and have been blown away by his practice.

Dr S and I are planning to give a FREE workshop Sunday July 1st at FIU Biscayne Campus 3000 NE 151st St, Miami, FL 33181. He will be sharing his repertoire of tools on how to have our emotions and our subconscious (the ocean) work for us (the person in the boat) instead of against us.

When I asked Dr S why he wanted to share his tools with AXEN, he said he just likes the club and wants more people to know about these tools that can really help us be more effective and self-actualized.

You're all in for a treat, I've personally done multiple sessions with Dr S and can vouch that he is an incredible therapist and has a vast array of tools available for us that'll be invaluable in our personal development.

Here is Dr S website:
https://www.emotional...­

See you on the Mountaintop (or at our destination in our boat after we travel across the oceans of our subconscious mind)

Dynamo