addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Axen Ft. Lauderdale Message Board › No Guru

No Guru

Dynamo
user 19537791
Group Organizer
Miami, FL
Hi AXENites,

I sometimes feel like the self help community and a lot of the so called experts out there get too preachy. I’m guilty of this too, sometimes I feel like the self-help bug gets the best of me and I start to evangelize what is best for you and how you can achieve your goals.

The truth is I’m not a guru and most of the guru’s out in the world are self-proclaimed exprés standing in front of mansions or exotic cars, just trying to convince you to by their course or product or telling you to hustle, without adding much context.

No one is going to help you but you.

Now that’s not to say there isn’t a lot to learn, there are interesting insights out there, it’s not all BS. There are mindsets fixes, tools, linguistic reframes, psychological models that can help you on your way to solving your personal puzzle.

That being said, there’s only one way I know of to find the answers — it’s by looking for the right questions...

See you on the Mountaintop,

Dynamo