addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Axen Ft. Lauderdale Message Board › Waiting for Godot

Waiting for Godot

Dynamo
user 19537791
Group Organizer
Miami, FL
Hi AXENites,

Noble Prize for Literature recipient Samuel Beckett wrote his masterpiece Waiting for Godot in reference to something we all know a little too much about...waiting for something to happen.

The entire play is about waiting for a person the two protagonist don't know well but are waiting for them to give them meaning -- Godot.

I read this play this weekend and will say it left me with a question of time and waiting. The two main characters derive their meaning from the waiting of a man who will solve their problems, but ultimately they do not seek to move on or seek to solve their state of being themselves because they are waiting for it to come to them.

What are you waiting for?

I'm waiting for financial freedom to be able to do all the things I want, I've liberated myself enough but I still feel like I need more capital/money to be able to live the life I want...is this me waiting for Godot?

What's your Godot?

https://www.youtube.c...­

See you on the Mountain Top,

Dynamo