addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Axen Ft. Lauderdale Message Board › Be your own Hero

Be your own Hero

Dynamo
user 19537791
Group Organizer
Miami, FL
Hi AXENites,

Be the hero of your own story.

What would the hero of your own story do if you were going to live a heroic life? How would you act in this very moment? What would a heroic life look like?

That’s what life is all about, taking the call to adventure when your individual version of the inciting incident occurs that propels you into action. What makes you want to be heroic in the first place? What do you want to accomplish with your life?

The quality of your life is based off of the quality of the questions you ask yourself. One of the primary of which is what actions can I take that would make me be my ideal heroic self and live my ultimate life? How would that express itself in the world and how can I do that?

Love the life you create because you’re creating it, either by accident by being at effect or on purpose by being at cause.

See you on the Mountaintop,

Dynamo