Got Kids? You should take them camping! Do those five words scare you? We can help with that. Let the experts at Bayside Adventure Sports guide you through how to do it and make the best weekend or overnighter possible! Here’s a bit of what will be covered:
• Why camping with kids is so important
• Why it is easier to camp with kids than ever before
• Camping meals your kids will eat and enjoy!
• Camping Gear that makes it easier, cheaper, and more fun!
• How Bayside Adventure Sports can help you
• How to camp with infants, toddlers, and older kids
• Games/activities/fun for the campsite, meals, day, or night time
• Great places for your first camping trip
• What NOT to bring
• How to be prepared for the unexpected
• How to fit all your gear into your car
• And how to get your kids to clean-up and put away gear when you get home!
You will also get packing lists and info electronically that you can save to use in the future! This one seminar will get you started right with your kids!
Please RSVP here on Meetup.
This event is open to the public. BAS membership is not required to attend. Most BAS activities require a membership to participate. If you are new to BAS, a one month trial membership is available.. This annual fee helps offset our high insurance cost and helps keep most of our events free. For individuals it's only $49/year! Families are $99/year.For member benefits and to join, or donate, please see our membership page at www.baysideadvneturesports.com/membership
Donations are also accepted and tax deductible :) www.baysideadventuresports.com/donate
Photo by Tyson Dudley on Unsplash