* Are you a spiritual seeker? Do you want to deepen your spiritual practice? An "Evening of Bhakti Bliss" Kirtan may be just the activity you are looking for!
* While we have all become accustomed to seeing the typical physical poses / images that are conjured up when we think if 'yoga', it can be a heart-opening experience to learn of "bhakti-yoga" - the yoga of love (devotion). The premise of our "An Evening of Bhakti Bliss" is to have a spiritually soaked evening, filled with the divine musical mantra meditation (kirtan) and intriguing philosophy. Whether you are completely new to the concept of kirtan and bhakti, or a seasoned "chanter", you can expect sublime kirtan, wisdom, dancing, and more!
* Let's get together and relax our minds, rest our hearts in the love of Kirtan. Kirtan yoga brings an instant experience of bliss. It is pure, simple and sublime, no age limits, everyone is welcome.
* Every Sunday @ 4pm, the Kirtan Yoga team will get together with musical instruments, sing Kirtan, dance, and have a free Veg dinner. No more depression, only bliss!
* Floor sitting setup, limited chairs available for those can't sit on floor. Just, sit, relax and participate in Kirtan.
* What to bring - Any portable musical instruments you can. And as many friends! [Please RSVP a day in advance if you can.]
ABOUT KIRTAN: Kirtan is call and response using transcendental mantras to connect with the Divine energy of the All Attractive God [Krishna & Rama]. You don't have to have a melodic voice or be a professional singer. All you need is an open heart and mind. Kirtan is a universally recommended activity in all spiritual processes throughout the world. Engage and experience Kirtan, a non-denominational practice that has been passed down since time immemorial and a constant in all paths and religions.
Getting together as a group is a fun way to do this! It is a great activity for families and communities. You will be hearing and singing beautiful mantras and transcendental sounds that create peace and harmony by their spiritual potency.
Come taste the sweet nectar of true happiness and peace by joyously chanting transcendental sound vibrations!
MANTRA: *** * * * * 'Man' means mind, 'Tra' means that which frees.
A mantra is a sound vibration that frees or delivers the mind from its attachment and preoccupation with worldly matters, and focuses it on the Supreme. Every day, we hear sounds that increase our attachment and preoccupation with things and happenings in this material world, so obviously not just any sound is called a mantra. Ancient Yoga texts describe the sound vibrations that hold the spiritual potency to free us from material conditioning, are Mantras. God's Names (Mantras) and Words have that spiritual potency and are as spiritually pure and purifying as God Himself. The top-most mantra recommended in this day and Age of Kali is the Maha-mantra (big mantra)
Hare Krsna Hare Krsna / Krsna Krsna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama / Rama Rama Hare Hare
Kirtan is a beautiful spiritual tool to purify one's consciousness, and brings the soul real peace and happiness. Peaceful individuals create a peaceful society.
RSVP Here: email@example.com
WHEN : Every Sunday 4pm - 6pm VENUE: Bhakti Yoga Tempe [in the historic Maple-Ash neighborhood opposite Arizona State University Main campus]. Admission is free.
We look forward to seeing you there! Please feel free to bring your family and friends, it is open for everyone!