The heart, said to be man’s noblest organ, has the same shape as the penis, commonly supposed the most ignoble; the symbolism is not inappropriate, because the love which comes from the heart soon extends to the organ which it resembles.” ― Joris-Karl Huysmans, Là-Bas, 1855
The HaPenis Projest is based on my belief that all a man's HaPenis comes from his penis Men minding men, men massaging men, men celebrating the lost religion of masculinity. Don’t worry if you have no massage experience, as the more experienced masseurs will help, encourage and guide you. We do hope you come along, you will meet the most amazing men. Expect to be touched, relaxed and inspired. All masseurs are welcome from professionals to beginners. HaPenis touch from your head to your toes and every inch in between. We will encourage you to awaken the warrior within, the creative energy, the magickal powers, and the artistic qualities within your mind body and soul. A very sacred meetup group for all god's men, We invite gay bisexual straight men over 21 years of age to to come together and learn, grow and discover that we are all the same, God.
If you are interested in connecting with other men in London, sharing in their experiences and acquiring erotic touch techniques along the way then we would be delighted to invite you to join us.
If your not in London, please help with the revolution and set up a similar group for men in your area. You don't need any qualification, certificates, diplomas, or any previous experience. This is the Brotherhood of Pleasure, we will help you, without judgement.
Finally, could you do me a huge favour and tell someone about my meetup group. Older gay men(peacemakers and light bringer) particularity welcome, as i see them as a guide from beyond. Please join, even just to show your support.
You may also like to visit my massage website, where I provide 121 different massages for men in Central London.
Our male massage classes are unique. We are creating a very special space where every man is absolutely accepted for who he is. In this sacred space we don’t judge anyone or say or do anything that would make anyone feel in anyway uncomfortable.
- YOU ALWAYS GET TO CHOOSE WHO TOUCHES YOU. Touching anyone without permission is not only extremely bad manners, it is also illegal.
- Everything that happens in a group is absolutely confidential to that group. You’re welcome to tell others about the event but you should not discuss anything about a particular person who attended.
- Many of our celebration workshops include lingam massage, but there is absolutely clear understanding not to engage in sexual acts.
- It is absolutely fine to have an erection, and it is absolutely fine not to have.
- Please arrive with your energy intact: do not attend under the influence of alcohol.
The reason this agreement is made is so that men can bi-pass the ordinary outline or script that is often programmed into us and so that you can leave with the same sexual health that you arrived with.