What we're about
Calling out for all intermediate (and above) badminton players in the north/north east area, lets have regular badminton games from 8 to 10pm once or twice a week!
Looking forward to play fast and competitive badminton games!
Our definition of intermediate level:
1. Players must be able to cover the court, e.g. not just covering only the front of the court throughout the game, must be able to move fast to the back/middle of the court to cover his/her partner and etc.
2. Players must know where to position, e.g. when player gives a clear/lift/lob shot to the opponents, the player should know that he/she should split/square to be ready for a drop/smash/clear shot and etc.
Things to note:
1. We may remove members from the RSVP list if we deemed them as beginners or not suitable in the level of play. This is to ensure that players are kept at the same level of skills to be able to enjoy the challenging games and rallies.
2. We may remove members from the group if they are inactive and/or unable to mix with the others.
3. Members who had "no show" (not coming without informing after RSVP) or withdraw their RSVP within 8hrs before the game, for more than a certain no. of times may be removed from the group.
4. We will perform half-yearly clean up and remove members that are inactive for a period of time.