This is a group for people experiencing symptoms of mild depression and anxiety who are ready to explore their personality and actively work towards a better quality of life. Attending this group would be useful also for people experiencing difficulties in relationships.
If interested, in the interest of confidentiality, please contact me directly via email at Paolo@presentingpast.co.uk .
As a group leader/facilitator of the group, my aim is to
• provide a safe, non-judgmental and confidential environment
• help you uncover the psycho-dynamic of how you experience yourself and others
• facilitate the group as a whole and each member individually to leverage the healing power of a psychotherapeutic group.
The group will:
• start once we have a committed group of 7-8 people at which point recruitment of new group candidates will be closed
• meet weekly for 110 minutes sessions weekly on Saturdays mornings at 9:00 am so most of the weekend is untouched
• run for a six months period with an option to continue of enough members show interest.
It is therapeutically important that you aim to attend as many sessions as possible. The group will be the conduit where your therapeutic journey can start/progress and it is important that each and all the group members participate and contribute as regularly as possible to the group.