What we're about
Hi there coffee lovers,
Baltimore Code and Coffee is an inclusive, informal, co-working session. People of all skill levels are invited. The concept is simple, bring a laptop and ideas, we'll provide the coffee, tea, and donuts. Here's how it works:
1. At around 9:30am everyone introduces themselves and briefly describes what brought them to Code & Coffee today (project, homework, networking, etc)
2. For the rest of the day, folks work in the communal space on their projects providing one another help and conversation. Oh and they usually drink coffee and tea too!
Spark Baltimore is located within the Power Plant Live! plaza, between the Rams Head Live and Mosaic venues. Our 6 story building has a set of double glass doors with a large number 8 on them.
PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION
• There's a parking garage next to the building. Entrance is at 15 S Fredrick St.
• Free street parking is available in Little Italy.
• You can utilize our Spot Hero discount (must sign up prior to visit) for garage parking in local garages: https://spothero.com/baltimore/spark-baltimore-parking?sha_affiliate=SPARK. There is also metered street parking on Water Street, Gay Street, and Market Place.
• Charm City Circulator - Spark is closest to stop #201 on the Orange Line
• Metro - Spark is adjacent to the Shot Tower Metro Station stop
• Water Taxi - Spark is near many Water Taxi stops in the Inner Harbor
That's it! Hope to see you there!
We value the participation of each member of the community and want all attendees to have an enjoyable and fulfilling experience. To make clear what is expected, all delegates/attendees, organizers, and volunteers at any Baltimore Code & Coffee events are required to conform to our Code of Conduct which is shared by one of our sister groups, NoVA Code & Coffee (https://github.com/NoVACodeCoffee/admin/blob/master/code-of-conduct.md).