addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore/DC Belly Dance and Music of the Middle East! Message Board › Darling Event Organizers

Darling Event Organizers

Nina A.
NinaAmaya
Baltimore, MD
Please check that your automatically repeating classes are CURRENT. Summer is here, and you may be away? A meetup member asked that I send reminders tot he instructors, because she went to a class advertised, and there was no class. No teacher showed up.

Also- automatic repeat is great but you MUST uncheck the box for "sned automatic reminders" The default setting is checked, and you must uncheck it, or every single class in your session is sent out I don't know how many times. LOTS of people are looking for classes. They email and call me all the time and I senf them to this list, because I don't teach again until September. So if you have classes, LIST THEM! Just follow the rules so people don't leave for being spammed.

LOVE!

Nina