Want to start a startup but don’t know what resources are available to you in Baltimore?
Baltimore has a fast growing startup ecosystem, and entrepreneurs here are lucky to have so many resources available to help them in their journey. However, many people don't know about all of the resources available, the differences between them, or what resources are right for them.
At "How to Start Up in Baltimore", we will gather representatives from different entrepreneurial organizations to give a quick overview of who their audience is, and then host a panel moderated by a top local journalist to discuss the startup ecosystem and the opportunities available.
Join the conversation with some great speakers;
- Brian Razzaque (Founder/CEO, SocialToaster)
- James Foster (Founder/CEO, ZeroFOX)
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a local startup
- Anyone who wants to meet local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
- Anyone who wants to learn about the resources available for local entrepreneurs
- No service providers please!
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introductory Talks by Ecosystem Organizations
- Panel Discussion with Representatives from Top Local Organizations
- Question and Answer Session
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/41501/meetup.
Hope to see you there!
Also remember to sign up for our Founder Insight mailing list to receive exclusive startup training videos and articles every Monday and Thursday: http://eepurl.com/SLa