What we're about
Upcoming events (2)
Join us for an educational session present by a Security Advocate at KnowBe4, one of the top cyber security education companies in the world.
Scammers have moved to the digital world, allowing them to work their scams in ways never previously believed, while potentially having hundreds of victims spread across the globe. These bad actors are extremely talented and they target organizations and individuals with equal interest and without care for their mission or the people they serve.
Why do people fall for scams when some seem so obvious? Are these cybercriminals really as organized as we are told? What are some of the most common scams out there? These questions and more will be answered in this webinar that focuses on the scams, the psychology behind them, and how to protect ourselves and our organizations against them.
You will learn:
• How cybercriminals make scams so successful
• What small organizations need to watch for
• How to protect yourself and the organization
We're thrilled to be doing a series of meetings/events with the HubSpot community support team this year! Join us for this session, where you'll get:
1. an overview of what HubSpot offers
2. recommended features and workflows nonprofits should consider
3. how to get started with HubSpot for nonprofits
4. key resources
Learn more about HubSpot for nonprofits via https://www.hubspot.com/nonprofits